At Crowd Machine, we are constantly innovating in an effort to reduce the educational and technical barriers associated with designing, building, and deploying sophisticated enterprise class NO CODE applications We continually strive to improve our products and enhance the infrastructure of the Crowd Machine Platform to better meet the needs of our customers, and rapidly advance their digital transformation goals.
We are excited to announce the latest feature on the Crowd Machine Platform – White Label Apps. The white-labeling functionality allows Crowd Machine Application Designers to host app components under their preferred URL, and customize various other components to comply with digital marketing requirements and branding. The following white-labeling functionality has been implemented:
- Hosting under a customized domain name. Configure custom domain names for an organization, allowing Crowd Machine Application Designers to host applications (or components of an application) under their preferred custom domain name.
- Viewing pages in a web browser using nice URLs. Nice URLs (also referred to as clean URLs) improve the usability and accessibility of URLs by removing the parameter details from URLs.
- Enabling Google web crawler support. Crowd Machine Application Designers can generate a sitemap to improve the searchability of their applications created in Crowd App Studio. A sitemap provides information about pages and helps the Google search engine locate them.
- Adding an application icon (also referred to as a favicon). Add an application icon to display on browser tabs to improve the user experience and brand recognition.
- Optimizing pages to help improve traffic quantity. Added SEO (Search Engine Optimization) functionality, which includes:
- Open Graph Meta Tags for social media.
- HTML tags to declare a title and description for a page.
- Enabling Google Tag Manager support to track and measure site metrics.
- Customizing system-generated emails. Branded system-generated emails that are sent to users, and include additional information in the message.
As explained by Crowd Machine Developer, Anthony Barbarino, “these specific platform enhancements enable our customers to ensure a consistent branding and marketing experience for their end users, and, to create a seamless integration of Crowd Machine applications with the rest of their business.”