Chasing Project Crowd
Ever wondered what it takes to build an app using Crowd Machine? Our friends at Project Crowd, the next generation freelance recruitment community, developed and built their business application on the Crowd Machine platform. You can follow their step-by-step journey in this new blog called “Chasing Project Crowd.”
Post 01 | May 8th 2019
Meet Project Crowd
Hello, we are Kathrin and Dennis Hauck, the founders of Project Crowd!
Welcome to our personal app development journey!! Buckle up and grab your popcorn as we explore how our team turned a great idea into a digital reality, using Crowd Machine’s No Code Platform – truly the fastest way to design, develop, & deploy sophisticated applications, without coding! During our journey, live from Germany, we will give you a first hand look inside exactly how we used Crowd Machine’s technology to revolutionize the freelancer market with our next-generation recruitment application, empowered by AI and set to run on the blockchain!
Post 02 | May 15th 2019
WHAT DO YOU WANT THE APP TO DO?
The first step in actually building the app is defining the processes that need to be built and the requirements resulting from it. This means laying out what we want the app to be able to do – and to define what we want the app to accomplish, not only from our perspective, but also from the user’s perspective. Fortunately Crowd Machine’s App Studio emphasizes putting the user experience at the core of your app development.
Functional requirements are the pieces of functionality that are needed in your app so that it can meet its goals. We are documenting them as user stories, so the developer gets a good understanding of the app. One of the biggest challenges is to communicate the details of the app to various developers and this is a very effective way of doing it.
Project Crowd uses functional requirements in terms of blockchain because it enables trust – and trust is a key attribute in recruitment and hiring, including verification of data, verification of career records, creation of smart contracts, and payments.
To get an impression on how functional requirements can be described, we show some of them here:
- The homepage is SEO optimized
- The User Interface looks as good as Crowd Academy’s UI.
- The freelancer can register on the platform (freelancer account)
- The enterprise can register on the platform (enterprise account)
- The user can enter the personal data after the registration
- The user enters the dashboard after sign in
- The user can choose the platform language (English / German)
- New languages can be added easily at a later point of time
- The user can navigate through the main navigation on the top of the page and via burger menu on the top right corner
- The user can enter and change personal details in the settings
- The freelancer can enter career details in the settings
- The freelancer can send verification requests for each career step
- The freelancer can enter working conditions
- The freelancer can search for a project:
- – remote / on-site
- – language
- – skills
- – project duration
- – location
- The freelancer receives job matches via the Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) Job Matching A.M.I.
- The freelancer receives the matches on the “My matches” page
- The enterprise receives freelancer matches via A.M.I
- The enterprise receives the matches on the “Matches” page
- The career history data can be verified easily, the hashes will be stored on blockchain